DemoUp Cliplister GmbH
Am Treptower Park 28
Phone: +49 (0) 431 220 20 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 431 220 20 – 11
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: DemoUp Cliplister GmbH, Am Treptower Park 28, 12435 Berlin, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• right to information,
• right to rectification or erasure,
• right to restriction of processing,
• right to object to the processing,
• right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Scope of collection, storage and use of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the requirement (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• each transmitted amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
• This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see 3.2.)
• Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called
session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
• You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Use of Google Web Fonts
- We use so-called web fonts from Google on our website. When a page is accessed, a connection to the Google server is established and your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache. This allows fonts and texts to be displayed correctly on the page. Through the connection to Google, your IP address is forwarded to Google. This gives Google knowledge that you have visited our website.
- By using Google Web Fonts, our site can ensure a consistent presentation of our online offerings. We have a legitimate interest in this within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a standard font will be selected instead.
- For further details, please refer to Google’s data protection declaration (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/) and the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
§ 5 Use of etracker
- The provider of this website uses the services of etracker GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) to analyse usage data.
- The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards.In this regard, etracker was checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
- The data is processed on the legal basis of Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Our legitimate interest is the optimization of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, etracker anonymizes the IP address as early as possible and converts login or device IDs into a unique key with which, however,no connection to any specific person can be made with. etracker does not use it for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
- You can object to the outlined data processing at any time provided it is related to your person. Your objection has no detrimental consequences for you.
- Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
§ 6 Registration, additional functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name, telephone number and company) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
- When you contact us via the contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, name, telephone number and company) will be stored by us to contact you and answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
- If you request a cost free basic account for your company or register for another fee-based service, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable username, password, your name, telephone number and company) will be used within the scope of the registration and setup of the account and, if applicable, billing of the fee-based services commissioned by you (encrypted). We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
• DemoUp Cliplister GmbH, Am Treptower Park 28, 12435 Berlin, Germany
• E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +49 (0) 431 220 20 – 0
• Fax: +49 (0) 431 220 20 – 11